A Brief History of the Bank of Everglades Building by Marya Repko – E-Book
The Bank of Everglades building was opened in 1927. It was a crowning achievement for Barron Collier who designed the town to resemble some of the larger cities in the northeast. With a town circle, main boulevard, and shops along the way, Collier watched his vision come to fruition.
The once busy bank building has served several different ventures over the years. It was a community boarding house, housed the local publishing company, and once shined as a beautiful bed and breakfast. But time has taken its toll.
This little book tells the big story of the bank buildings and what we hope the future will bring. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of this book will go towards the restoration of this beautiful, historic structure.